Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/tvckwvoq/public_html/goaudioshop.com/system/database/mysql.php on line 6 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tvckwvoq/public_html/goaudioshop.com/index.php:3) in /home/tvckwvoq/public_html/goaudioshop.com/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/tvckwvoq/public_html/goaudioshop.com/index.php:3) in /home/tvckwvoq/public_html/goaudioshop.com/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tvckwvoq/public_html/goaudioshop.com/index.php:3) in /home/tvckwvoq/public_html/goaudioshop.com/index.php on line 181Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tvckwvoq/public_html/goaudioshop.com/index.php:3) in /home/tvckwvoq/public_html/goaudioshop.com/system/library/currency.php on line 45SONOS PLAY:5
The PLAY:5 uses 5 state-of-the-art digital amplifiers individually coupled with 5 speakers to deliver superior sound to any room. A subwoofer produces powerful bass while two mid-range drivers and two tweeters fill out the sound
Crystal-clear, room-filling sound
5 speakers powered by 5 dedicated digital amplifiers
The PLAY:5 uses 5 state-of the-art digital amplifiers individually coupled with 5 speakers to deliver superior sound to any room. The wireless music system provides crystal-clear, high-quality sound that rivals much larger, more complicated systems. A subwoofer produces powerful bass while two mid-range drivers and two tweeters fill out the sound.
State of the art, great sounding amplifiers that are light weight, powerful and very energy efficient in standby and use.
2 tweeters create a crisp and accurate high frequency response.
2 dedicated mid-range drivers ensure the faithful reproduction of mid-range frequencies crucial for accurate playback of vocals and instruments.
Dedicated subwoofer driver provides deep, powerful bass you can feel.
All-digital sound architecture
From the recording studio to your home the music is reproduced as the artist intended. All filter settings, active equalization, and time-alignment are done in the digital domain through state-of-the-art DSP circuitry so there’s absolutely no loss of audio quality or energy.
The acoustic port on the rear of the unit serves two purposes – it’s vital to the sound output of the PLAY:5 when in use and it’s also a convenient handle when moving it from one room to another.
Adjustable bass and treble controls
Optimize sound performance using room-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms
• Amplifier : Five Class-D digital amplifiers • Headphone : Auto-detecting 3.5 mm headphone connection. The PLAY:5’s integrated speakers mute when headphones are inserted. • Audio line-in : Auto-detecting 3.5mm audio line-in connection • Speakers : Five driver speaker system – two tweeters, two 3” mid-range drivers, and one 3.5” woofer. Each driver of the product is individually powered by a dedicated amplifier. • Stereo Pair setting : Allows you to group two PLAY:5s in the same room with one PLAY:5 serving as the left channel and the other as the right channel.
• Audio formats supported : Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates. • Album art supported : JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF • Apple AirPlay music sources : Connect an Apple AirPlay® music source, such as an Apple AirPort Express® to any Sonos player with line-in. Enjoy songs from your iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch® in any or every room of the home.Connect an Apple AirPort Express® to any Sonos player via line-in and stream songs from your iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch® all over your home. • Operating systems (for stored files) : Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS • Internet radio supported : Streaming MP3, WMA • Music services supported : Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Music, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.) • Playback modes : Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
• Wireless connectivity : Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router. Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference • Network bridging : 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
• Storage temperature : 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) • Power Supply : AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable • Package contents : SONOS PLAY:5, power cord, line-in audio cable, flat Ethernet cable, QuickStart guide with Setup CD • Top-panel lights : Indicate Sonos component status and Mute status • Weight : 9.15 lb (4.15 kg) • Top-panel buttons : Volume and Mute • Multi-language support : Sonos System Software supports : Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese. • Dimensions (H x W x D) : 8.50 x 14.40 x 4.80 in. (217 x 365 x 123 mm) • Operating temperature : 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C) • Product finish : White with light metallic grille; black with graphite grille
* Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required.) Internet functionality may require payment of separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone charges may apply.
Note: All specifications subject to change without notice.